Starbucks investor day — the widely anticipated annual event that was expected to usher in a new era of leadership and give details on the company’s teased reinvention plan — started with an introduction of a new beverage and ended the morning session with the discussion of store growth.
Click here to read the story at nrn.com.
- What is equipment automation?
- Why is Starbucks investing $450 million in equipment automation?
- Based on what you learned in this story, will the new equipment eliminate the need for baristas? Why might that be important?
- What is the “third place”?
- How does the third place represent Starbucks’ positioning strategy?
- According to this story, how is the third place changing?
- How might that impact the way Starbucks markets (and positions) the brand?
- What is customer experience?
- Why is Starbucks committed to enhancing the customer experience?
- What are they doing to enhance the experience, based on what you learned in this news story?
- What is brand loyalty?
- How does Starbucks create brand loyalty?
- Based on what you read in this news story, what is new about the Starbucks Rewards program?
- Why do you think Starbucks is finally partnering with DoorDash?
- What are some new products that Starbucks will be offering?
- Why is it important for the company to continue introducing new menu items, flavors, and product lines?