Quarantine life, unemployment surges, and remote work stripped mobility out of the restaurant equation for many customers. Arguably, this COVID-19 reality flashed sharpest at brands that court habitual business—namely early dayparts, like breakfast and solo coffee trips.
Click here to read the story at qsrmagazine.com.
- What is brand loyalty?
- What is a rewards program?
- How might a rewards program impact levels of brand loyalty?
- What are some characteristics that might be consistent among all successful rewards programs?
- What is consumer behavior?
- Why is it important for brands to study and understand consumer behavior?
- Based on information from this story, how did the pandemic influence the behavior of Starbucks’ customers?