It’s not likely you’ll ever brag how long you’ve had your toothbrush, but marketers also don’t usually advise a brand to advertise a product’s planned obsolescence.
Start-up Goodwell Co. is now proclaiming in its first-ever ad campaign that it proudly sells “Toothbrushes that don’t last.”
Click here to read the story at mediapost.com.
- What is a startup company?
- What do you think it takes for a startup company to succeed?
- What is product differentiation?
- How has Goodwell Co. differentiated its product?
- Why do you think Goodwell launched an advertising campaign promoting a product that “doesn’t last”? Be prepared to discuss your answers.