On the heels of its latest earnings announcement, Peloton is debuting “Work Out Your Way,” a new campaign for the holiday season.
Click here to read the story at mediapost.com.
- What is a marketing campaign?
- The headline of this story describes Peloton’s campaign as a “holiday blitz.” What do you think that means?
- Why do businesses and brands launch marketing campaigns?
- Why do you think the holidays are important to Peloton?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think Peloton is creating promotions tied to the holidays?
- What is positioning?
- What is repositioning?
- How is Peloton repositioning its brand?
- How might the “Work Out Your Way” campaign illustrate that repositioning strategy?
- What message do you think they are sending to consumers with this campaign?
- What is co-branding?
- Why is Peloton offering co-branded bikes?
- Why do you think its workout subscription business is important to Peloton?
- What brands is Peloton collaborating with, based on information from this news story?
- How might those collaborations help Peloton to sell more subscriptions?