The stadium seating at Subaru Park, home of the Philadelphia Union, will showcase cutouts with images of real, local adoptable dogs. The cutouts with be in place at all home games in the 2020 season, starting with the first home game Aug. 25, according to Subaru of America.
Click here to read the story from mediapost.com.
Questions for Classroom Discussion
- Based on information from this story, describe what Subaru is doing to help find homes for sheltered dogs.
- Why do you think Subaru is making a push to find homes for these dogs?
- What is a target consumer?
- Describe Subaru’s target consumer.
- How might this effort resonate with Subaru’s target consumer?