If you look toward the sky in September and see an oversized Subway sandwich floating overhead, you’re not having hunger-related hallucinations.
Click here to read the story at foodandwine.com.
- What is publicity?
- How does publicity impact an organization?
- Can publicity be controlled by a business or brand?
- Can it be managed by a business or brand?
- What is a publicity or marketing stunt?
- How might this story represent an example a publicity or marketing stunt?
- What is advertising?
- What type of advertising best describes a blimp?
- How might Subway benefit from a blimp that serves customers?
- Based on information from this story, describe what the blimp will look like.
- Why do you think Subway designed the blimp that way?
- In which cities with the blimp be flown and serve customers?
- Why do you think Subway chose those cities?
- Why do you think they are only flying the blimp in four cities?
- What do you think the goal of this stunt might be?