(Taco) Bells are ringing as the lucky couple who will be tying the knot at Taco Bell’s metaverse wedding is unveiled! Lifelong Taco Bell fans Sheel Mohnot and Amruta Godbole will say ‘I do’ on February 24 with an out-of-this-realm wedding celebration in Decentraland.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is the metaverse?
- Why do you think so many businesses and brands are interested in the metaverse?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might a presence in the metaverse help a brand boost consumer engagement?
- Why would Taco Bell want to host a wedding the metaverse?
- What is a marketing stunt?
- Why do you think businesses and brands engage in marketing stunts?
- Do you think Taco Bell’s metaverse wedding is a marketing stunt? Why or why not?
- What is Decentraland?
- Why do you think Taco Bell hosted the wedding in Decentraland?
- What is a QR code?
- How is Taco Bell using QR codes as part of this marketing initiative?