Taco Bell is testing a tasty monthly subscription service.
In about 20 participating restaurants across Tucson, Arizona, customers can pay between $5 to $10 per month for a Taco Lover’s Pass, which gives subscribers one taco a day for 30 days. The app-based program is currently active until November 24.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- According to this story, what might Taco Bell be hoping to accomplish by launching a subscription service?
- How might this program help Taco Bell to better understand its customer’s behavior?
- How might Taco Bell benefit from that data?
- What is brand loyalty?
- How might this program help to Taco Bell to elevate brand loyalty?
- Why do you think they are using the brand’s app to introduce the service?
- Why do you think Taco Bell is testing the service before officially launching throughout the country?
- What market are they testing the new service in for now?
- Why do you think they chose that market?