Target is launching a major online promotion that starts one day earlier than Amazon Prime Day.
Hours after Amazon publicly confirmed the 2021 edition of its annual Prime Day sales event will be held June 21-22, Target revealed its “Target Deal Days” digital sale takes place this year Sunday, June 20 – Tuesday, June 22.
Click here to read the story at chainstoreage.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- What type of competition might Amazon represent to Target?
- How do you think competition impacts you as a consumer?
- What is promotion?
- Why is promotion important?
- What are the different types of promotion?
- What type of promotion is Target ‘Deal Days’?
- What is e-commerce?
- Why is e-commerce important to Target?