Target said it will pause sales of Pokémon cards and sports trading cards, citing safety concerns for shoppers and employees.
In a statement emailed to USA TODAY, the retailing giant said the cards will still be available to purchase on its website.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is supply and demand?
- How does supply and demand influence consumer behavior?
- What is distribution?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of distribution?
- According to this story, why is Target pulling Pokemon and sports trading cards from stores?
- What are ethics?
- In your opinion, was removing these products from stores the ethical thing for Target to do? Why or why not?
- How might this decision impact Target from a sales perspective?
- How might this decision impact Target from a PR perspective?