Retailers that saw how profitable owned brands could be are out to get similar results for themselves. But experts say it won’t be that easy.
Click here to read the story at retaildive.com
- What is a brand?
- What is a private label brand?
- Why do you think Target initially decided to create private label brands?
- Why do you think Target has been so successful with the development of private labels?
- How are private labels differentiated from other brands?
- Based on information from this story, how did Target initially determine which types of products to develop as private labels?
- Why do you think other retailers want to introduce their own private label products?
- According to information from this story, will that be easy to do? Why or why not?