Tesla is set to “try a little advertising”, CEO Elon Musk has said, signalling a major shift from a brand that has previously eschewed ads.
Click here to read the story at marketingweek.com.
- What is brand loyalty?
- How would you describe brand loyalty as it relates to Tesla?
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- What are the different advertising channels?
- What is a marketing plan?
- Why do you think Tesla’s marketing plan has traditionally not invested much in advertising?
- Why do you think the brand has decided to switch the gears and spend money on advertising?
- Which advertising channels might be most effective for Tesla?
- Do you think advertising will benefit Tesla in the long run? Why or why not?