Ah, 2022. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. You could say the same thing about the ads we saw in the past 12 months.
Click here to read the story at marketingbrew.com.
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do businesses and brands invest in marketing campaigns?
- Do you think the goals for each campaign are the same? Why or why not?
- What do you think Apple hoped to accomplish with the “Greatest” campaign?
- What makes a good marketing campaign?
- Of the campaigns considered to be the “best” in 2022, which do you think would have been the most effective? Why?
- What is advertising?
- Why do you think advertising is often an important component of a marketing campaign?
- What is a QR code?
- Why do you think Coinbase included a QR code with their Super Bowl ad in 2022?
- Of the campaigns considered to be the “worst” in 2022, which do you think would have been the least effective? Why?