It’s been quite a year.
Though that phrase is tossed around every year, in 2020, it strikes a deeper chord. These past 12 months were dominated by the coronavirus pandemic—an episode that will continue into 2021, and with it, altered plans for everything from global events to how we shop for groceries.
Click here to read the story at adweek.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand awareness?
- Why do you think brand awareness is important to companies?
- What do you think the article is suggesting when discussing brands that were the “most talked about”?
- Why do you think the brands on this list were some of the most talked about brands last year?
- How might being one of the most “buzzed about” brands impact awareness?
- Do you think all of the brands on this list benefited from being the most “buzzed about” brands last year? Why or why not?