As Sony’s PlayStation and Microsoft’s Xbox prepare to unveil their next-generation products, the stakes are sky-high for both companies. But in the latest round of console wars between the hardware giants, Sony and Microsoft are playing very different games.
Xbox Series X is out Nov. 10, followed two days later by the PlayStation 5. Both have impressive specs and notable new features.
Click here to read the story at variety.com.
- What is competition?
- What is a product launch?
- How do you think a successful product launch might impact sales? Why is it important to the long term success of the product?
- What is product differentiation?
- According to this story, how is Sony attempting to differentiate its product from competitors?
- Who do you think represents Sony’s direct competition?
- What do you think Microsoft might do to differentiate its product from Sony?