Austin Wells loves to travel the world.
But he doesn’t like long flights, jet lag or an unsettled routine.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- Based on what you learned from this news story, what is the MV Narrative?
- What is entrepreneurship?
- How does this news story provide an example of entrepreneurship?
- What is the difference between a startup company and a small business?
- Who is Storylines?
- Which best describes Storylines?
- What is a niche market?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of a niche market?
- How would you describe Storyline’s business plan?
- In business, what is innovation?
- Why is innovation important?
- Do you think Storylines’ is introducing an innovative business model? Why or why not?
- What is market segmentation?
- What is a target consumer?
- What type of segmentation strategy would you recommend to Storylines from a marketing perspective? Who might represent the target consumer? Why?
- In your opinion, will Storylines’ business be a success in the long term? Why or why not?
- From a career perspective, what benefits might be associated with a job that allows you to work remotely?
- What benefits might be associated with going into a physical office?
- What do you think the term “hybrid” workplace means?
- Which do you think might suit you best?