The Dairy Queen logo is instantly recognizable to anyone who has ever eaten the chain’s frozen treats to cool down on a hot summer day. The iconic cherry-red ellipse shape graces the more than 7,000 DQ locations around the world (via Dairy Queen).
Click here to read the story at mashed.com.
- What is a logo?
- What is branding?
- Why are logos important to the branding process?
- What is brand awareness?
- How do logos help a business to build brand awareness?
- In 2007, Dairy Queen introduced a new logo. Why?
- Based on information from this story, what is the hidden meaning behind Dairy Queen’s logo?
- Why do you think Dairy Queen would include a hidden meaning with the introduction of the new logo back in 2007?