Marketing in the travel industry is complex. While 90% of travel customers do research online, only 82% will end up making their bookings via those same digital channels.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is marketing?
- Why is marketing important in the travel industry?
- What is omnichannel marketing?
- What is market research?
- What are the different types of market research?
- Why is market research important to businesses and brands?
- What does market research tell us about consumer behavior when it comes to booking online travel?
- Why might that data be important to marketing professionals in the travel industry?
- Based on the data provided in this story, why might an omnichannel marketing approach be important to marketers in the travel industry?
- What is an example of how a travel brand might apply an omnichannel approach?