Few people love car dealerships. They’re stressful and sprawling, and it’s hard to shake the feeling that someone is getting a raw deal.
Click here to read the story at wired.com.
- What is this news story about?
- Why is place an important component of the marketing mix?
- How might this news story illustrate the concept of place?
- What is a marketing plan?
- Why are marketing plans important to a business?
- Why do you think Honda is rolling out a new dealership design?
- What is an industry trend?
- How might this story illustrate that concept?
- How did the pandemic influence this trend?
- How might this new trend help dealerships to sell more cars? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.