He brought Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Cabbage Patch Kids to our living rooms. He made and lost fortunes. Can Al Kahn stay in the game?
Click here to read the story at inc.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is the difference between an inventor and an entrepreneur?
- Which do you think best describes Al Kahn?
- What are three examples of Toys invented by Al Kahn?
- Which do you think was his biggest success? Why?
- What risks might be associated with entrepreneurship?
- What opportunities might be associated with entrepreneurship?
- The article suggests Al Kahn has made and lost fortunes making toys. What does that mean?
- How might the toy industry present opportunities for someone interested in starting their own business?
- Why might starting a business in the toy industry be especially risky?
- Why might starting a business in the toy industry be especially potentially rewarding?
- Would you personally ever be interested in starting a business?