So you’re a hardcore Starbucks fan, you’ve tried all of the drinks on the secret menu, you’ve been a gold member since they first rolled out their rewards program, and you’ve read up on all the weird rules its employees have to follow. But there’s a small detail in the coffee chain’s logo that even its biggest fans haven’t noticed. We know, you might be thinking, “How could we not notice something in such a simple logo?” We said that, too.
Click here to read the story at mashed.com.
- What is brand loyalty?
- Why is brand loyalty important to a company like Starbucks?
- Do you think Starbucks has loyal customers? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Starbucks offers a “secret menu”?
- How do you think Starbucks determines new flavors for the secret menu?
- What is branding?
- Why are logos important to a company’s brand strategy?
- According to this story, what alteration did Starbucks make to the logo in 2011?
- Why did Starbucks introduce such a minor change to the logo?