If you spend a significant amount of time cruising Zillow, then you’re probably used to seeing unusual properties. But here’s one that officially takes the cake … or gingerbread, in this case.
Click here to read the story at Boston.com.
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- What is the promotion mix?
- Based on information from this news story, describe this promotion from Pop-Tarts.
- What form of promotion best describes the Pop-Tarts Zillow listing?
- What do you think Pop-Tarts hopes to accomplish with this promotion?
- Why would Pop-Tarts give away money?
- Why do you think they are introducing a new flavor?
- Why is it available only for a limited time?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of seasonal marketing?