With vaccines promising a soon-coming return to normal travel and office commutes, telehealth company Ro, parent company of direct-to-consumer men’s health brand Roman, has started reinvesting in subway ads.
Like most brands at the beginning of pandemic lockdown, Ro paused out-of-home advertising for months.
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What is advertising?
- What are the different forms of advertising?
- What is out of home advertising?
- What kind of company is Ro?
- Why do you think they are reinvesting in out of home advertising?
- According to this story, how much does a TikTok challenge ad cost?
- Why do you think the cost of advertising through social media is on the rise?