Calling all TikTok users and coffee lovers: Dunkin’ Donuts is asking for menu hacks that may be part of a limited edition run, as the coffee giant becomes part of a vanguard of major companies leveraging the viral video platform to reach younger consumers.
Through December 12th, fans being are encouraged to share their Dunkin’-related food tips in a TikTok video, tagging the company’s social media account (@Dunkin) and using the hashtag “#DunkinMenuHackContest.”
Click here to read the story at yahoo.finance.com.
- What is a target market?
- According to information from this story, who are brands targeting by advertising on TikTok?
- How might TikTok help those brands to reach that target market?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Why do you think brands invest in influencer marketing campaigns?
- Based on information from this story, describe the TikTok promotion being implemented by Dunkin’ or Arby’s.
- In your opinion, will this marketing strategy help Dunkin’ and Arby’s to reach the intended target market? Why or why not?