Just in time for Easter, Peeps has joined TikTok to bring some “peepsonality” to the platform.
Click here to read the story at prweek.com.
- According to information from this story, when did Peeps officially join TikTok?
- Why do you think they waited until this February to launch a marketing campaign on TikTok?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why is Easter important to the Peeps brand?
- What is content marketing?
- Why is content important to a brand if they hope to find success reaching consumers through social media?
- Describe Peeps’ content strategy, based on what you learned from this news story.
- What does it mean that the Peeps brand was showing up “organically” in TikTok posts and why might that be important to consider when building a social media marketing strategy?
- Based on information from this news story, who might represent Peeps’ target consumer?
- What is co-branding?
- According to this news story, who has Peeps partnered with as part of this campaign? How might those partners also benefit from the co-branding? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.