TikTok doesn’t want advertisers to create ads for its platform.
At its NewFront presentation on Thursday, TikTok told marketers that in order to be successful with its audience, they have to show up natively on the platform.
Click here to read the story at campaignlive.com.
- Why would a brand want to advertise on TikTok?
- What types of brands might want to advertise on TikTok?
- What type of audience can marketers reach by advertising on TikTok?
- Have you ever seen an advertisement on TikTok?
- What brand was advertising?
- What did you think of the advertisement? Did it influence your perception of the brand or to make a purchase decision?
- What advice is TikTok offering marketers who wish to advertise on their platform?
- Do you agree with that advice? Why or why not?
- Why does TikTok care if marketers are successful with their advertising on the platform?