It’s been a year since Oregon’s Tillamook County Creamery Association won recognition as a Certified B Corporation for its sustainable and worker-friendly farming practices. Now the dairy cooperative wants to use that designation to build credibility and trust beyond the West Coast.
Click here to read the story at farmprogress.com.
- What is a brand?
- Have you ever heard of Tillamook Cheese?
- What is competition?
- Who might represent direct competition to Tillamook Cheese?
- What is a marketing plan?
- Why is a marketing plan important to Tillamook Cheese’s long term growth strategy?
- What is sustainability in marketing?
- Why is sustainability important to businesses and brands?
- Is it important to consumers?
- What is a Certified B Corporation?
- How do you think being recognized as a Certified B Corporation might represent Tillamook’s positioning strategy?
- How might it provide a way to differentiate the brand from competitors?
- What is distribution?
- How would you describe the brand’s distribution?
- What are public relations?
- Why are public relations important to a business or brand?
- Why is it important for Tillamook to communicate its certification, sustainability goals, and other social responsibility efforts to consumers?
- How can they communicate that information?
- How might that represent a function of marketing?