It’s long been said that the difference between a founder or entrepreneur and everyone else with an idea is that founders actually took the leap and made the idea happen. But the steps along the path to executing a big idea are incredibly challenging. Quite possibly, the single biggest step actually happens right before the leap: answering the “should I do it?” question.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- According to this story, what is possibly the biggest step for aspiring entrepreneurs?
- What risks do you think might be associated with entrepreneurship?
- From an entrepreneurship perspective, what is a side project?
- What advice does this story offer to aspiring entreprenuers as it relates to “side projects”?
- What are three questions an aspring entrpreneur should ask themselves?
- What do you think might be three important considerations to anyone thinking about starting their own business?