One of America’s most iconic toy stores is returning to brick-and-mortar retail just in time for this year’s holiday season.
Click here to read the story at nbcwashington.com.
- Why do you think Toys ‘R’ Us filed for bankruptcy?
- Why do you think the company has struggled in the last five years?
- What is brick-and-mortar retail?
- How did the pandemic impact brick-and-mortar retail?
- What is a brand?
- Is Toys ‘R’ Us a brand?
- Why would Macy’s want to open Toys ‘R’ Us stores within their own locations?
- How might Toys ‘R’ Us benefit from opening within Macy’s?
- What is seasonal marketing?
- Why is it important for the stores to open in time for the holidays?
- In your opinion, will this strategy help to get Toys ‘R’ Us back on track? Why or why not?