Toys “R” Us stores are making another comeback — this time it’s at airports and cruise ships.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is the marketing mix?
- What are the different components of the marketing mix?
- What is “place”?
- Why is place an important component of the marketing mix?
- How would you describe the Toys ‘R’ Us marketing mix?
- Why would they want to open stores at airports and on cruise ships?
- Where will the first airport store be located?
- Why do you think the company chose that particular airport?
- Why do you think they have locations inside Macy’s stores around the country?
- Why might that be important from a retail perspective?
- How might Macy’s benefit from Toys ‘R’ Us presence in their stores?
- How did that partnership help to revive Toys ‘R’ Us?
- Why do you think they are opening new locations in the 2024 holiday season?