Tupperware wants to be where the cool kids play.
The 76-year-old brand is on a quest to grab the attention of Millennials and Gen Zers, and wants to become as relevant in their everyday lives as it was for their grandmas and moms.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is a target market?
- What is market segmentation?
- If a brand wants to target Millenials, what type of segmentation might that represent?
- Why would Tupperware want to target Millennials?
- What is positioning?
- What is repositioning?
- Why is Tupperware repositioning the brand?
- How are they repositioning based on what you learned in this news story?
- What is distribution?
- How does distribution represent the “place” function of the marketing mix?
- How is Tupperware shifting their distribution strategy?
- How might that help them to sell more product?
- What is innovation?
- Why is innovation important in business?
- Why is it especially important to Tupperware?
- What is an example of an innovative new product from Tupperware?
- How will marketing help them to sell more of that product?