The U.S. Army launched a new marketing campaign calling on high-performing, goal-oriented youth from all backgrounds to consider Army Officership, a specialized path of service for aspiring leaders.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is a marketing campaign?
- What is a target market?
- Why does the U.S. Army invest in marketing campaigns?
- Who is the U.S. Army targeting with this campaign?
- Why do you think they have identified this group as their target audience?
- What is a tagline?
- What is the tagline of this campaign?
- Why do you think businesses and brands use taglines in their marketing?
- Why do you think the U.S. Army used this particular tagline?
- What is market research?
- How did market research influence this U.S. Army marketing campaign?