It seems Uber just isn’t content with letting users travel in peace and awkward silence during their point-to-point trips. The ride-hailing company now plans to advertise to users at every point of a trip from the moment you open the app.
Click here to read the story at gizmodo.com.
- Why is Uber planning to introduce advertising during rides?
- As a consumer, how do you feel about seeing ads during an Uber ride?
- According to information from this story, where else will Uber be advertising?
- Why is data important to marketers?
- How do businesses and brands collect data?
- What is first party data?
- What is the difference between first party data and third party data?
- Which will Uber be using with their advertising?
- What is targeted advertising?
- Based on information from this story, what are journey ads?
- How will data and analytics allow Uber to customize journey ads?
- Why might that be important to increase the effectiveness of the advertising?
- Why might increased effectiveness be important to an advertiser?