UPS is jumping into the fashion market by releasing a limited edition apparel and merchandise collection that debuted at New York Fashion Week.
Yes, this is the same UPS known for brown uniforms and delivering packages.
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- What is New York Fashion Week?
- What are industry trends?
- Why are trends important in the fashion industry?
- How might the NYFW event help to showcase industry trends?
- What are sales?
- Why are sales important to fashion brands?
- How do you think fashion week events help to propel sales in the fashion industry?
- Why do you think UPS is releasing an apparel and merchandise collection?
- Why do you think they chose to debut the collection at New York Fashion Week?
- What is the slogan being used by the brand as part of the launch of the collection?
- What message are they sending to consumers with the slogan?
- Where will UPS be donating proceeds from the sale of this collection?
- Why do you think they are donating the proceeds?
- What is cause marketing?
- Do you think this story represents an example of cause marketing? Why or why not?
- What is a pop up store?
- Why would UPS open a pop up store to sell its merchandise and apparel?