I’m a gal on the go, which has often meant scarfing down a bodega turkey sandwich unearthed from the bottom of my tote bag between commitments.
Click here to read the story at eater.com.
- What is a marketing stunt?
- What is publicity?
- How do you think marketing stunts help to generate publicity for a business or brand?
- Do you believe the concept that “all publicity is good publicity” is legitimate? Why or why not?
- How would you describe the publicity that Panera might generate with its “baguette bag” marketing stunt?
- What do you think Panera’s goal is with this marketing initiative?
- Why do you think they are only producing a limited quantity of the baguette bags?
- Why do you think they are including a gift card with the purchase of one of the bags?
- Do you think Panera will achieve its marketing objectives with this stunt? Why or why not?