After more than a decade, Visit Myrtle Beach is rebranding the popular East Coast destination as “The Beach” and launching a corresponding marketing campaign, “You Belong At The Beach,” just in time for summer and as COVID-19 restrictions begin to loosen.
Click here to read the story at travelpulse.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is rebranding?
- Why is Myrtle Beach rebranding?
- Based on information from this story, describe Myrtle Beach’s rebranding strategy.
- What message do you think Myrtle Beach is sending to consumers with this rebranding effort?
- Why do you think they are rebranding now?
- Why is tourism important to Myrtle Beach?
- How might his new campaign give tourism a boost?