Visit Orlando has unveiled a $2.2 million marketing campaign called, “The Wonder Remains.”
Instead of targeting visitors worldwide, the campaign is aimed at the southeastern United States, specifically states within driving distance of Florida.
Click here to read the story at orlandosentintel.com.
- Who is Visit Orlando?
- Why is tourism important to the city of Orlando?
- Why do you think cities like Orlando have organizations like Visit Orlando?
- How has COVID-19 impacted tourism and how has that impacted cities like Orlando who rely on tourism to boost the economy?
- According to this story, how much is Visit Orlando investing in this marketing campaign?
- Why do you think they are investing so much in a marketing campaign?
- Why do you think they have not invested in marketing during the pandemic (until now)?
- According to this story, who is Visit Orlando targeting with this campaign?
- Why do you think they are targeting this particular group of consumers?
- What message are they trying to communicate to their target audience through this campaign?