This is the food mashup hot and spicy fans didn’t know they needed.
Click here to read the story at pennlive.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is a brand collaboration?
- Which two brands are collaborating based on what you learned in this news story?
- Why would brands be interested in a collaboration?
- How might each brand in this story benefit from a collaboration?
- What is the marketing mix?
- What is “place” as it relates to the marketing mix?
- Why is “price” an important component of the marketing mix?
- What is promotion?
- According to this story, where will customers be able to purchase the new Vlasic spicy pickles collaboration with Frank’s RedHot?
- How might that demonstrate an example of “place”?
- How much will the new products cost?
- What factors might have been considered as they established those price points?
- Why might promotion be important when brands launch a new product?