Two buildings to open by the end of 2023 on Walmart’s new corporate campus in Bentonville are a 360,000-square-foot fitness center and a 73,000-square-foot childcare center. The Walton family is providing $225 million for the facilities.
Click here to read the story at kavtv.com.
- What is competition?
- Why might big businesses compete for talented employees?
- Why do you think talented employees are important to Walmart?
- Why do you think Walmart is building a new corporate campus?
- Why might amenities like childcare centers and fitness facilities be important features on the new campus?
- What is corporate culture?
- How do you think the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the way employees perceive workplace conditions and corporate culture?
- Do you you think the way employees view these things influence the type of amenities Walmart plans to include in the new corporate campus? Why or why not?