Move over, Apple and Samsung; there’s a new smartphone maker in town. And surprisingly, it isn’t another tech firm, but the much-beloved fast-food chain Wendy’s.
Click here to read the story at designtaxi.com.
- What is digital marketing?
- Why do you think apps are important to a brand’s overall digital marketing strategy?
- What is promotion?
- Based on information from this story, describe what the Wendy’s phone might look like and how it might function.
- What do you think Wendy’s hopes to accomplish with this promotion? Do you think they plan to sell a lot of smartphones?
- What is publicity?
- How might this promotion from Wendy’s generate publicity for the brand?
- How might Wendy’s benefit from that publicity?