Wendy’s has launched a delivery-only “Never Stop Gaming menu” with Uber Eats featuring five Twitch streamers’ go-to orders.
Wendy’s is tapping into the increasingly popular livestreaming and gaming site Twitch for its latest marketing campaign, while also leveraging its increasingly popular delivery channel.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is a target market?
- Who is Wendy’s targeting with this campaign?
- Why do you think Wendy’s is targeting this audience?
- How might Twitch help Wendy’s reach this target audience?
- What is partnership?
- Why would Wendy’s partner with Uber Eats for this campaign?
- How do you think Wendy’s benefits from the partnership? Uber Eats?
- Why is it important for both parties to benefit from a partnership?