If you step into a Sephora store a week from today, you’ll be greeted by a display plastered in a familiar shade of millennial pink.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is distribution?
- How might distribution represent an example of the function of “place” in the marketing mix?
- Why is distribution important?
- What is direct-to-consumer distribution?
- How would you describe Glossier’s initial distribution strategy?
- Why might Glossier want to sell its products at Sephora stores?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and brick-and-mortar?
- According to this news story, Glossier is expanding its brick-and-mortar footprint. What does that mean?
- Why are they taking that approach?
- Why is leadership important in business?
- What challenges did the company face under its previous leadership?
- Who is the company’s new CEO?
- How might the company benefit from new leadership?
- According to this news story, how did marketing help Glossier grow from a small brand with just four products to a much larger brand?
- What role did social media play in the company’s growth?
- According to this story, why did the brand’s popularity decline?
- What are they doing to rebuild?