Jeep is an iconic American brand. But amid a number of challenges and increasing competition from other automakers, it has seen its growth falter in recent years.
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is Jeep a brand?
- What is brand image?
- How would you describe the Jeep brand?
- What is brand loyalty?
- Why is it important to Jeep?
- Why do you think Jeep has seen a decline in brand loyalty?
- What is competition?
- Which brands might represent direct competition to Jeep?
- According to this story, increasing competition is one reason why Jeep’s growth has slowed in recent years. What is another reason?
- What is inventory?
- Why is it important for businesses to manage inventory?
- How might an inventory surplus impact Jeep?
- What can Jeep do to increase sales? Be prepared to discuss your ideas in class.