Protect your family – and your turkey – this holiday.
Whole Foods grocery chain has teamed up with Progressive insurance company in what might be the strangest combination that will appear this Thanksgiving – barring your aunt bringing her seafoam salad this year.
Click here to read the story at foxbusiness.com.
- What is promotion?
- What are the different forms of promotion?
- What form of promotion is best represented in this news story?
- What is partnership?
- Why do you think Whole Foods and Progressive have partnered for this promotion?
- How does Whole Foods benefit from this promotion?
- How does Progressive benefit?
- What do you think each company hopes to accomplish with this promotion? Be prepared to discuss your answers.