Last summer, 7-Eleven advertised on TV for the first time in five years. Doing so was a “test case” for the convenience store brand to assess the impact of television advertising on the business, according to 7-Eleven CMO Marissa Jarratt.
“What we learned was that the media was working very efficiently as well as effectively and that helped really provide us with a business case for increased investment this year,” said Jarratt…
Click here to read the story at digiday.com.
- What are the different forms of advertising?
- How might television advertising differ from other forms of advertising in terms of reaching a target audience?
- How do you think brands evaluate the effectiveness of their ad campaigns?
- Why is evaluating the effectiveness important?
- Why do you think 7-Eleven had not advertised on TV for the last five years?
- Based on information from this story, why did they decide to get back to advertising on TV?