Fans claim that Wingstop’s ranch is so good, they’d bathe in it.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is publicity?
- How do brands benefit from publicity?
- How do you think businesses and brands can generate publicity?
- It has been said that there is no such thing as “bad” publicity. Do you agree with that statement? Why or why not?
- What is a marketing stunt?
- How do marketing stunts help a business or brand to generate publicity?
- Based on what you learned from this story, describe this marketing stunt from Wingstop.
- How might Wingstop benefit from the publicity generated by this marketing stunt?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think “holidays” like “National Ranch Day” exist?
- What is co-branding?
- How might a collaboration like this one between Wing Stop and Bluff City Soaps represent co-branding?
- Why do you think the two brands partnered for a “National Ranch Day” promotion?
- What is digital marketing?
- Why is digital marketing important to Wingstop?
- How might this promotion represent an example of digital marketing?