Earlier this year, Ralph Lauren partnered with Snap Inc., makers of Snapchat, to offer virtual Ralph Lauren clothing for users’ Bitmoji avatars inside the app. Now, the two brands are bringing their partnership out of the app and into the real world. Or maybe vice versa. You’ll see in a moment.
As part of a promotion that began last week, Snapchat users can now scan the Ralph Lauren logo on the front of an actual shirt (or anywhere else it appears).
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- Why do you think brands collaborate on marketing and promotion strategies?
- How might Ralph Lauren benefit from this partnership?
- How might Snapchat benefit from this partnership?
- Based on information from this story, describe the Ralph Lauren promotion.
- What is digital marketing?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might digital marketing help boost levels of consumer engagement?
- Based on information from this story, how has this digital marketing initiative impacted its levels of consumer engagement?