Just days after revealing “It’s Diner Time,” a new brand platform that doubles down on delivering diner comfort for today’s America, Denny’s announces new elements of its overall experience including the debut of a bold, bright new menu to welcome all and make guests feel even more at home when visiting America’s Diner.
Click here to read the story at click2houston.com.
- What is positioning?
- Why is positioning important to businesses and brands?
- What are some examples of different ways a restaurant brand might position itself?
- Known as ‘America’s Diner’, how has Denny’s positioned itself?
- How might that positioning impact its overall marketing strategies?
- What is a tagline?
- What is the tagline Denny’s just introduced for its latest marketing initiative?
- What message are they communicating to consumers with that tagline?
- What is digital marketing?
- How might augmented reality be used as a marketing tool?
- What is the customer experience?
- Why is customer experience in the restaurant business?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, how is Denny’s using augmented reality?
- Why do you think Denny’s would introduce an AR feature as part of its marketing? How might the brand benefit?
- Why do you think Denny’s is introducing new menu items?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, what is Denny’s doing to invest in the quality of its product?
- Why is that important?
- What is branding?
- How might the introduction of new employee uniforms relate to the concept of branding?
- What is merchandising? Why do you think some brands like Denny’s offer merchandise?