Arizona Beverages’ chairman and co-founder Don Vultaggio knows the value of a relationship.
This shrewd understanding, he told TODAY Food in an interview, is why despite recently witnessing inflation rates hit a 40-year high, he’s sold his iced tea drinks at the same exact same price for years.
Click here to read the story at today.com.
- What is the marketing mix?
- What are the components of the marketing mix?
- Why do you think pricing is such an important part of the marketing mix?
- How do you think companies determine prices for their products and services?
- What is differentiation?
- How can pricing provide a brand with an opportunity to differentiate its products and services from competitors?
- How has Arizona Beverages differentiated its product?
- Why do you think they haven’t increased prices in the past?
- What is inflation?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, how can Arizona Beverages keep the price at 99 cents despite rising costs and inflation?