Burger King is kicking off 2021 with its first complete rebrand in more than two decades. The company on Thursday morning revealed a new visual design that will thread throughout all touchpoints of the guest experience.
Burger King said the modern look “will more authentically represent Burger King values,” and is inspired by “real and delicious food.”
Click here to read the story at qsrmagazine.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is branding?
- What is rebranding?
- Why do you think a logo might be an important piece of the branding process?
- Why do you think Burger King introduced a new logo?
- According to this story, what else did Burger King do as part of this rebrand?
- What message do you think Burger King is sending consumers with the new logo?
- Why do you think Burger King waiting twenty years to rebrand again?
- Do you think there are any risks associated with rebranding?